[ccwg-internet-governance] New Board mandate

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:45:36 UTC 2014

++1:   Meaning, the role suggested for this CC is endorsed as well as the
call for a specific CC WG working the "IANA-related" issues; howsoever they
can/may (?) be circumscribed.

Having regard to 'consultations', it seems to me what must be embraced is
the nature of the 'volunteer' work force in ICANN.  Alan [Greenberg] has
taken some pain over the years to remind us that, for example, the
definitive characteristics of an At-Large volunteer is totally different
from that of a Rs/Ry volunteer.  This must surely have an impact on the
process.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799