[ccwg-internet-governance] Who's going to Brazil?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Apr 6 09:18:50 UTC 2014

On Apr 6, 2014, at 5:24 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:

> Dear Evan,
>
> actually, Hilton, Gran Estanplaza & Sheraton all would involve walking under a highway overpass & some of the street as seen in streetview does not look appealing.
> Open question to anyone on the organising committee: will buses/minibuses be in existence?

Hi Olivier,

My understanding is there will be no shuttle services between hotels and the venue.  Also it would be worth checking local recommendations about walking with laptop bags etc. I understand ICANN is supporting a number of people, ICANN Constituency travel would be the authoritative source for such information.

Other news:

NETmundial will offer a welcome reception at the Hyatt, all welcome evening of April 22nd from 6:00PM.

A number of pre-meetings will be held on April 22.  NETmundial/secretariat does not have details.  Perhaps the 1net steering committee could ask stakeholders for details.

Decision about the meeting agenda will be made by the middle of this week.  Organization/structure of the meeting will be decided this week.

Some spaces will be made available for side meetings April 23 and 24. Information about using those rooms will be made available later this week.

Adam