[ccwg-internet-governance] New Board mandate

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Apr 7 08:03:37 UTC 2014

On 05/04/2014 23:19, Jordan Carter wrote:

> I think my current standing in this group is as an observer, to be
> clear, but Keith Davidson has asked me to get more involved and
> perhaps in the end replace him as one of the ccNSO reps.

For the record, I have notified Staff accordingly and they're probably
going to effect this change today.

> I met with Olivier re this in SG briefly. Off to the side I should say
> I am also going to be in São Paulo and keen to meet others who will be
> present.
>
> Planning to spend part of today, Sunday, reading where the charter has
> got to.

Thanks Jordan. I note from our meeting on Friday @ end of ICANN week
that you're ready to spend *significant* time on the Charter so I look
forward to your contribution. For the record, I have pointed you to all
the currently available resources re: the charter, including the first
drafts prepared by Mikey, by Avri and worked on by Bart.

All -- we have several people working on the Charter now. This topic
will constitute the majority of our next conference call, later this week.