[ccwg-internet-governance] Omnibus CCWG-IG or separate CCWG-IANA?

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Apr 7 08:06:39 UTC 2014

Hello all,

my personal view is that the current CCWG is on Internet Governance in
general and has an important mission to play in coordinating all of the
issues & communicating on them.
A separate CCWG on IANA is needed too and this is needed as a distinct
vehicle, such is the potential for that topic to be huge. I am worried
that if we had an omnibus WG the IANA issue would take up *all* of our
time and let us drop the ball on other IG issues.