[ccwg-internet-governance] Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Wednesday April 9th at 18:00 UTC

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:33:13 UTC 2014

thanks, and confirming.
Dear all,
As we near NETMundial, and we have so many CCWG members attending, it would also be very helpful if Renate or Petya might gather not just attendance, but arrival and departure.
I noted that ICANN staff want the information, but we might want to gather as 'ourselves' on particular issues, and we will want that ability.
A simple spreadsheet with name, ICANN affiliation/organization, arrival and departure, and a space for cell phone, if one is willing to share. [I am, as I generally err on the side of if you have my number, you might call!]
It will be a packed agenda for our next call and while we have other topics, just also coordinating a bit pre NETMundial will be useful to our further work as CCWG.