[ccwg-internet-governance] Community members attending NetMundial - please complete

alain.bidron at orange.com alain.bidron at orange.com
Tue Apr 8 22:19:57 UTC 2014

Hello all
I may be traveling to São Paulo waiting for final confirmation before the end of the week.
Best regards.
Alain

Le 8 avr. 2014 à 13:51, "Renate DeWulf" <renate.dewulf at icann.org<mailto:renate.dewulf at icann.org>> a écrit :

Dear all,
By going through all your emails and looking on the ALAC and ccwg IG Wikis, I have been able to collate the following list of community members travelling to Sao Paulo for the NetMundial.
If you are not on the list, please let us know ASAP that you are going.
Also, by responding only to me, please send me your mobile number (in case you need to be contacted quickly).
Thank you.
Best,
Renate

Hope