[ccwg-internet-governance] Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Wednesday April 9th at 18:00 UTC

Hago Dafalla dafalla at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 16:53:43 UTC 2014

Dear sir;

  I would like to join the meeting.Please call me, my phone number is: +249922383637

   Thanks

Hago Dafalla
Sudan

On Tuesday, 8 April 2014, 19:41, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com> wrote:

https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/ccwg+IG+travel+information

You need to log-in to view the list. It is yet to be updated.

ps. with many of us at NetMundial, do you think that a F2F of the WG
    members present could be beneficial?