[ccwg-internet-governance] [discuss] ICANN proposal for NTIA transition published

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 9 16:42:52 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

On 09/04/2014 18:14, Shatan, Gregory S. wrote:
> In sum, any time the GNSO is asked to put forward fewer
> representatives than the number of its parts, it's a problem and will
> not yield the same results, even with all the good will in the world.

Just so you all know, although this thread is dealing with the call for
proposals of a WG creation on NTIA issues made by ICANN, I am reading
the thread with interest since the CCWG on IG is going to need to draft
its charter and I have heard comments that to start with, it is going to
need to reduce its total number of full members - since it is rather
"GNSO heavy" at the moment.

So the input here is absolutely helpful for the discussions in a few hours.