[ccwg-internet-governance] Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Wednesday April 9th at 18:00 UTC

Tracy Hackshaw Tracy.Hackshaw at gov.tt
Wed Apr 9 17:56:24 UTC 2014

Unlikely to join. Not close to sufficient connectivity. Will try.

Rgds,

TRACY HACKSHAW (MR.) | Dy National Chief Information Officer | Ministry of Science and Technology | Level 19, Tower D, International Waterfront Complex, Wrightson Rd. Port of Spain, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago | Voice: + 1 868 743 5576 | Mobile: +1 868 678 8710 |

Sent from Android