[ccwg-internet-governance] [discuss] ICANN proposal for NTIA transition published

Shatan, Gregory S. GShatan at reedsmith.com
Wed Apr 9 19:02:21 UTC 2014

I expect that each SG (including the CSG) would have no significant problems agreeing on a single representative (but agree that if they couldn't, there would be a bigger issue).  It might compromise the richness of the experience, but one can't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Once we go below one rep per SG in the GNSO, then I think we risk being less than "good," though I'm sure that any such reps would use their best efforts.