[ccwg-internet-governance] Quick notes on Today's call

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 9 23:10:37 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

just my quick notes on today's call:

1. Please review the action items as well as the Summary of the call's
discussion, all available from the call's agenda page on:
https://community.icann.org/x/8jPRAg
Action items: https://community.icann.org/x/5jbRAg
Minutes:
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/47264754/Notes%20CCWG%20call%2009042014.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1397075084316&api=v2

2. The Charter drafting Team will probably have a call on Thursday or
Friday of this week. A Doodle poll should have come out this UTC evening
but I have not seen it yet.

3. Could everybody please review the notes from our rapporteurs on the
meetings we had in Singapore. The WG's submission to NetMundial has been
taken into account by the NetMundial organisers but are there any
additional points that individual Team members should take to São Paulo?

4. The NetMundial consolidation paper which has been leaked so far is
likely to resemble but not be exactly the paper which will be published
on 10-12 April. Could all members of the WG please read this
consolidated paper once it is officially published, before the call next
week? We are planning to spend 1/2 the time on the next call discussing
our reactions to the paper (it would be useful to all WG members going
to attend NetMundial either in person or remotely, to know how we all
feel about the points presented in the consolidated paper) and 1/2 the
time reviewing the work of the Charter drafting Team, which I hope will
have made some progress by then.

As usual, the recording of the call is also already linked from the
agenda so if you've missed the call, please do not hesitate to listen to
the recording!

Thanks everyone,