[ccwg-internet-governance] Action item: last call notice- Netmundial

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Apr 10 09:39:16 UTC 2014

Hello all,

we also need to understand a few things, primarily in what capacity
those of us who are travelling to Brazil are attending NetMundial? Are
we there are individuals? As representatives of the working group? Are
we defending the points in our document? Are we expanding on the points
which we have heard in Singapore?