[ccwg-internet-governance] Action item: last call notice- Netmundial

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Apr 10 22:20:50 UTC 2014

Hi

I will be there in my role as CE of InternetNZ, which is an organisation
that manages the .nz ccTLD and takes a broad "Internet users" approach to
improving Internet availability and use in NZ.

best
Jordan

On 11 April 2014 04:39, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:

> (observer)
>
> hi,
>
> I will be there in my role as an itinerant researcher who registered my
> SG affiliation as 'other' and who contributed some proposals into the
> process.
>
> avri

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.*