[ccwg-internet-governance] doodle for ccwg IG call to be held the week of April 14th 2014

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:37:20 UTC 2014

Gracious.
I clearly asked to have this call earlier in week, not later. Where is M and T?
Finally, the 18th is Good Friday. I am traveling on 18th, but for many, it is a holiday or has time limitations due to religious significance/commitments.
Can we perhaps move back to asking about M and T, eliminate Friday.
And, please, can we have more time slots?