[ccwg-internet-governance] doodle for ccwg IG call to be held the week of April 14th 2014

Petya Minkova Petya.minkova at icann.org
Fri Apr 11 13:10:23 UTC 2014

Dear Marilyn and all,

I just edited the doodle poll! As requested I deleted Friday as an option and added Tuesday! Additional time slots ( earlier)  are available!

May I ask all participants ( 12 people) to update once again their input in the doodle!

http://doodle.com/mvyg5gf995bvr3ee

Best Regards,

Petya Minkova
Administrative Assistant