[ccwg-internet-governance] Action item: last call notice- Netmundial

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:17:14 UTC 2014

Hi Olivier,

I will be there as individual (even during the registration it asks about
the affiliation)
btw the final document will be ready for comment soon (the comments of HLC
to EMC draft are leaked too) . As WG members we can review that final
document( starting with the leaked one indeed)  to check if our
recommendations were included. where there will be talk about
multistakeholderism, we may need to proceed as suggested during public
session in Singapore: "It is important that those who attend the meeting in
Sao Paulo show how the
multistakeholder model works in ICANN and the benefits it brings to
Internet
governance discussions"
depending on the agenda and format of netmundial, we may have better idea
about the participation and giving comments.

Best,

Rafik