[ccwg-internet-governance] Action item: last call notice- Netmundial

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 10:09:12 UTC 2014

It seems we’ve established that most people intend to go as themselves.  Since we anyway did the input doc without a charter I would think people know to be somewhat circumspect about ‘speaking for’ the CCWG.  Should anyone feel moved to go to the mic and say that they were members of the group that produced an input saying xyz and they agree this, I wouldn’t think most listening attendees will immediately begin to dwell on the internal dynamics of ICANN WGs and try to deep read such statements…

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland