[ccwg-internet-governance] Action item: last call notice- Netmundial

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 16:30:56 UTC 2014

I agree with Bill. Being there on our personal capacities should not
prevent us from mentioning the document produced by the participants of
this group and its key messages when these messages relate to the text
being discussed in Net Mundial.
Marília

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 7:09 AM, William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems we've established that most people intend to go as themselves.
>  Since we anyway did the input doc without a charter I would think people
> know to be somewhat circumspect about 'speaking for' the CCWG.  Should
> anyone feel moved to go to the mic and say that they were members of the
> group that produced an input saying xyz and they agree this, I wouldn't
> think most listening attendees will immediately begin to dwell on the
> internal dynamics of ICANN WGs and try to deep read such statements...
>
> Bill
>

> On Apr 11, 2014, at 4:22 PM, Drazek, Keith <kdrazek at verisign.com> wrote:
>
> I will attend NetMundial primarily as an employee/representative of
> Verisign, but also in my capacity as RySG Chair.
>
> I look forward to seeing you all there!
>
> Regards,
> Keith
>

> Keith Drazek
> Vice President
> Public Policy & Government Relations
> Verisign, Inc.
> +1-571-377-9182
> kdrazek at verisign.com

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

Researcher and Coordinator
Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate
www.diplomacy.edu