[ccwg-internet-governance] NetMundial document open for public comment

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Apr 15 01:15:06 UTC 2014

Dear all,

the draft outcome document for NetMundial has been officially released for public comment. Here’s the link: http://document.netmundial.br/

At some point I feel like some of the statements are really over statements. For example, just to illustrate, “More than 180 contributions have been received from ALL stakeholders around the globe.” IMHO stating ALL stakeholders around the globe seems a little (too much) far fetched.

I hope we can comment both in the document and on the list on the different aspects of the draft. Still have to read it all.

All the best,

León