[ccwg-internet-governance] Email address for Community members attending NETmundial

Renate DeWulf renate.dewulf at icann.org
Fri Apr 18 09:29:03 UTC 2014

Dear ccwg IG Members,

Upon the request from the SOAC Leaders during yesterday's call, we have set
up an email address and a skype group for the community members attending
NETmundial.

Community-netmundial at icann.org

Skype: Community_NETmundial

If you wish to be added to one or both lists, please let me know by
responding to me only (in order to insure you privacy) and providing me with
your email and/or skype address.

Please note that David Olive will be sending the same email to SOAC Leaders.

Thank you.

Best,
Renate

Renate De Wulf