[ccwg-internet-governance] Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Wednesday April 30th at 15:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Apr 28 16:56:24 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I realise that some of you might not be able to make it to this call.
We need to get moving -- and it has already been several calls where
we've reviewed the Charter.

In order to maximise the usefulness of this call, please be so kind to
read through the proposed Charter which is linked from the agenda page
on: https://community.icann.org/x/DoLhAg

After this call, we aim to be sending this consolidated Charter to the
Chairs of SOs/ACs for their ratification/approval, so it's pretty
important that we get your input ASAP.