[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 5, Issue 60

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Apr 29 22:01:34 UTC 2014


Sorry I won't be able to make the call. Family emergency.
On Apr 28, 2014 9:10 AM, "Phil Corwin" <psc at vlaw-dc.com> wrote:

> I regret I will be unable to join the call as it is at the same time as a
> BC call - which I will also miss because I shall be attending an ISOC-DC
> event on NETmundial.
>
> Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
> Virtualaw LLC
> 1155 F Street, NW
> Suite 1050
> Washington, DC 20004
> 202-559-8597/Direct
> 202-559-8750/Fax
> 202-255-6172/Cell
>
> Twitter: @VLawDC
>
> "Luck is the residue of design" -- Branch Rickey
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Apr 28, 2014, at 8:00 AM, "ccwg-internet-governance-request at icann.org"
> <ccwg-internet-governance-request at icann.org> wrote:
> >
> > Send ccwg-internet-governance mailing list submissions to
> >    ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> >
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> >    https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> >    ccwg-internet-governance-request at icann.org
> >
> > You can reach the person managing the list at
> >    ccwg-internet-governance-owner at icann.org
> >
> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of ccwg-internet-governance digest..."
> >
> >
> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >   1. Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for    Wednesday April 30th at
> >      15:00 UTC (Petya Minkova)
> >   2. Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for    Wednesday April 30th at
> >      15:00 UTC (Petya Minkova)
> >
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 01:05:38 -0700
> > From: Petya Minkova <Petya.minkova at icann.org>
> > To: CCWG <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
> > Cc: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber at icann.org>
> > Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for
> >    Wednesday April 30th at 15:00 UTC
> > Message-ID: <CF83D872.4379%petya.minkova at icann.org>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > The next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Wednesday April 30th at 15:00 UTC.
> > For more time zone information please go to:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
> >
> > Adigo Participants?: 21612
> > For Adigo numbers. Go to http://www.adigo.com/icann/
> >
> > Adobe Meeting Room: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/ccwg/
> >
> > Wiki:
> https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/CCWG+IG+Weekly+Teleconference+-+2014.4.30
> >
> > If you need to dial out, please let me know by Tuesday 29 April 15:00
> UTC.
> >
> > Thank you.
> > Best,
> >
> > Petya Minkova
> > Administrative Assistant
> > ICANN
> > Rond Point Schuman 6,
> > 1st floor
> > B-1040 Brussels
> > Belgium
> >
> > Mobile: +32 4 79 47 28 63
> > Skype: petya.minkova.icann
> > Email: petya.minkova at icann.org<mailto:petya.minkova at icann.org>
> >
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL: <
> http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/20140428/fc8dcf32/attachment-0001.html
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 2
> > Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 01:07:24 -0700
> > From: Petya Minkova <Petya.minkova at icann.org>
> > To: CCWG <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
> > Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for
> >    Wednesday April 30th at 15:00 UTC
> > Message-ID:
> >    <
> BA318C811ED87541917E8E82BA00E4FF9B0884053A at EXVPMBX100-1.exc.icann.org>
> >
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
> >
> > When: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:00 PM-4:00 PM. Coordinated Universal
> Time
> >
> > *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> > Dear all,
> >
> > The next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Wednesday April 30th at 15:00 UTC.
> > For more time zone information please go to:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
> >
> > Adigo Participants?: 21612
> > For Adigo numbers. Go to http://www.adigo.com/icann/
> >
> > Adobe Meeting Room: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/ccwg/
> >
> > Wiki:
> https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/CCWG+IG+Weekly+Teleconference+-+2014.4.30
> >
> > If you need to dial out, please let me know by Tuesday 29 April 15:00
> UTC.
> >
> > Thank you.
> > Best,
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL: <
> http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/20140428/e677852e/attachment-0001.html
> >
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> > Name: not available
> > Type: text/calendar
> > Size: 1847 bytes
> > Desc: not available
> > URL: <
> http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/20140428/e677852e/attachment-0001.ics
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> > ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> > https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> >
> >
> > End of ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 5, Issue 60
> > *******************************************************
> _______________________________________________
> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/20140429/e4eae78c/attachment.html>


More information about the ccwg-internet-governance mailing list