[ccwg-internet-governance] Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Wednesday April 30th at 15:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 30 17:23:46 UTC 2014

Thank you Cintra.
May I call on all WG participants to review the call. Staff will shortly
post the confirmation that the recording & the Adobe Chat are on the
WIKI as soon as they are updated. The call has spent much time
discussing the comments relayed by Keith Drazek as well as input from
others on the mailing list.