[ccwg-internet-governance] [IANAxfer] [ianatransition] Jurisdiction (was Composition of the ICG)

Tracy Hackshaw Tracy.Hackshaw at gov.tt
Mon Aug 4 13:25:56 UTC 2014

Thanks Steve and Michel ... this is VERY helpful and enlightening.

Rgds,

TRACY HACKSHAW (MR.) | Dy National Chief Information Officer | Ministry of Science and Technology | Level 19, Tower D, International Waterfront Complex, Wrightson Rd. Port of Spain, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago | Voice: + 1 868 728 7304 | Mobile: +1 868 678 8710 |

Sent from Android