[ccwg-internet-governance] Missing link [was Jurisdiction (was Composition of the ICG)]

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:10:05 UTC 2014

I will shortly post an update I am aware of related to NETmundial followup, and will welcome how the CCWG-IG assesses and comments. Keeping this collegial relationship with the ianatransition cc group seems very positive. CCWG - IG has a limited but important focus for ICANN.

I also wonder how many of us are traveling to IGF and perhaps we can gather that information.

Marilyn Cade

Sent from my iPad