[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG for IANA Stewardship Transition (was: Cross Community Working Group on Internet Governance proposed Charter)

Shatan, Gregory S. GShatan at reedsmith.com
Fri Aug 15 16:31:07 UTC 2014

Wolf-Ulrich and all:

More information can be found here, the home wiki of the CWG-DT-STEWARDSHIP Drafting Team:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/CWG+Drafting+Team+on+Stewardship+Transition+Home

The most recent draft of the charter can be found here (or through the Documents link on the above page):
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48347144/IANA%20Names%20Stewardship%20Transition%20Process%20version%202.pdf?api=v2
It looks like the most recent draft was posted August 14.

It's not clear to me, from a brief review of this wiki, what the method and timeline for public comment, SO/AC/SG/Constituency comment and approval will be.  It appears that a "final draft charter" was circulated within the NCSG earlier this week for comment.  Looking at my inbox, I don't think there has been any mention of this DT's work that reached me via the IPC or any other list I'm on.

(FYI, GNSO members of the drafting team are listed as: James Bladel [Registrars], Edmon Chung (alternate) [Registries], Avri Doria [NCUC], Stephanie Duchesneau [Registries], Chuck Gomes (observer) [Registries], Jonathan Robinson (co-chair) [Registries], Dan Reed [NomCom appointee to GNSO Council, no SG/Constituency])

Greg Shatan