[ccwg-internet-governance] [soac-chairs] Cross Community Working Group on Internet Governance proposed Charter

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:14:18 UTC 2014

Hi

I agree with Jordan and don’t see why the NETmundial Initiative does anything more than create another process we’d want to be following and perhaps weigh in on as appropriate.  I also share Olivier's view that the interface between the Initiative and the ICANN community has not been great.

Best

Bill