[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: Netmundial leaked docs

Tamer Rizk trizk at inficron.com
Sat Aug 23 17:55:28 UTC 2014

While I realize that it may seem somewhat exclusive at the moment,
perhaps local communities will be able to get involved in such a way
that it catalyzes a bottom up organization complimentary to ICANN and
representative of other interests. Given that ICANN is a participant, I
would hope that it lends its expertise in that regard. I am not trying
to imply that you are wrong in your concern for transparency, most of
the time your insight is quite sound, and is always appreciated. Just
suggesting a wait and see approach before either contributing or passing
judgement.