[ccwg-internet-governance] I-events heads up

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 09:28:35 UTC 2014

Hi Olivier

Not that any of us needs more Skype channels (or email lists) to follow, but I can’t help wondering——might it make sense for the CWG to have its own to foster intersessional dialogue and planning?

BTW how are we doing with securing a time slot Wednesday in Singapore?  The Board-GAC moving to Wednesday morning does add some density….

And there was sentiment at our LA meeting about the CWG being the appropriate organizer of the Internet governance session.  Do we intend to follow up with staff on this proposal?

Best

Bill