[ccwg-internet-governance] I-events heads up

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Dec 13 13:54:09 UTC 2014

Dear Bill,

answers in-line:

On 13/12/2014 09:28, William Drake wrote:
> Hi Olivier
>
> Not that any of us needs more Skype channels (or email lists) to follow, but I can’t help wondering——might it make sense for the CWG to have its own to foster intersessional dialogue and planning?

I am all for that, if participants would find it helpful!
BTW the I* Heads up channel on Skype is not hosted by this CCWG so there
might be many announcements that are not in the CCWG's realm but it's
just another helpful source of data.

> BTW how are we doing with securing a time slot Wednesday in Singapore?  The Board-GAC moving to Wednesday morning does add some density….

Renate's looking into this; We are trying to avoid clashes. Right now
Monday afternoon might be the best bet.

> And there was sentiment at our LA meeting about the CWG being the appropriate organizer of the Internet governance session.  Do we intend to follow up with staff on this proposal?

Yes, we have followed up. No firmed plans yet but hopefully by next week
we'll know.

Jordan Carter will shortly follow-up with details of a planning call
Rafik, him & I had.
Also -- expect a Doodle shortly for a CCWG on IG call on Thursday 18 or
Friday 19 December 2014.