[ccwg-internet-governance] Consensus Call: request to SO/AC Chairs for scheduling of meeting in Singapore

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Feb 2 09:44:12 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

the last conference call we had can be found on:
https://community.icann.org/x/5Au6Ag

I invite you all to read through its action items, its minutes, adobe
chat and listen to its recording. The Transcript will soon be updated.

One of the action items is:

  * Replacing SO/AC sessions (after the Opening Ceremony) with the
    public CCWG IG? Agree on mailing list and then ask ICANN staff if
    possible to change the schedule.

This is therefore a 48H consensus call on the mailing list. Does any WG
member *object* to your WG co-facilitators emailing the SO/AC Chairs to ask:

"To Replace the SO/AC High Interest Discussion Session that takes place
after the Opening Ceremony in the main hall (referred as
http://buenosaires48.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-soac-high-interest in
Buenos Aires) with a session held by the CCWG IG. This is asked
specifically for the Singapore Meeting only."

For your information, there was *consensus* on the conference call for
this request to take place.