[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg IG working session in Singapore: Input Needed!

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:59:20 UTC 2014

 have asked that we do the consultation on Monday/CCWG.As to a face to face, we need to figure out other challenges that preclude availability.
START with 7 am. breakfast on Wed and Thursday.
Just an idea.
Planning for CCWG session on Monday : we need to confirm this.AND, use email to plan the panel/format, etc.