[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 6 17:26:31 UTC 2014

I am remiss in not responding to this sooner.
I am still uncertain as to my status on this group (observer, I think).
I am a recent member of NCUC, and a member of the NCSG policy committee.
I am a member of the EWG looking at directory services revision.
I am on the privacy and proxy services working group.
I have been nominated as one of the three civil society representatives on the High Level Committee for planning for Brazil, but we do not seem to have done anything yet.
Finally, I am a recent retiree from the Canadian federal government where I worked for many years on policy matters respecting privacy, risk, cryptography, international telecoms policy and IT impact assessment.
I run my own consulting company and I am a PhD student at the University of Toronto Faculty of Information.
Stephanie Perrin