[ccwg-internet-governance] Follow-up to Call on Friday 17 Jan 2014

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 7 03:30:57 UTC 2014

Like everyone else, I am remiss in not stating my background.

Here goes
Director, Internet Society of Australia
Research Associate, Communications Law Centre, UTS Sydney
Research Fellow Cyberspace Law and Policy Centre, University of NSW (UNSW)
Adjunct Lecturer UNSW (communications Law UGrad and Post Grad)
Deputy Chair, Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (peak telco consumer body)
Member, Executive committee, ALAC
formerly Communications Advisor Australian Democrats (small middle of the road political party in Oz)
formerly, member Consumer Consultative forum, Australian Communications and Media Authority (communications regulatory in Oz)

I think that's enough

Holly