[ccwg-internet-governance] doodle UPDATE for ccwg IG working session in Singapore

Petya Minkova Petya.minkova at icann.org
Fri Feb 7 11:09:41 UTC 2014

Dear participants,

As discussed this morning, below the updated doodle for the working session in Singapore. I kindly ask all participants that have already entered their vote to update their entries. ( question marks appear on the changed time zones)

Please note that the Doodle Poll is set to Singapore time zone.

http://doodle.com/gd2ppnsx9e98fd4t6iskefva/admin#table

I will close the poll end of day Monday February 10th(16:00 UTC)
Best Regards,

Petya Minkova
Administrative Assistant
ICANN