[ccwg-internet-governance] Public session for CCWG / Singapore meeting

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:36:32 UTC 2014

Olivier was waiting for a response, and I believe also a discussion among the chairs of SO/ACs.
Also, Olivier, you had asked ICANN staff to notify the four reps from each group to designate a single contact to plan for the meeting.
I have not seen a communication from ICANN staff on that request.  All of us will need to have a couple of days to take internal consultation.
We need to start planning in order to have an effective and useful session that is supported by ICANN staff, but driven and owned by the CCWG.  This is a good example of a community generated request -- when many in the community asked for more consultation and this group was set up.  I am anxious that we not drop the ball on our side.