[ccwg-internet-governance] Single Root

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:33:56 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Michele Neylon - Blacknight <
michele at blacknight.com> wrote:

> If you look at where a lot of this is coming from ie. pressures on IG and
> ICANN etc., it's to do with the "warts" ie. the bad behaviour, bad actors
> etc.,
>
> It might not fit into this particular section of what we're doing, but we
> shouldn't be oblivious or ignore that there is "bad stuff" on the internet

++1.

It requires a particular 'tinny ear' to the political maneuverings to not
hear this.  We [true believers who fight the fight for [a more perfect]
multi-stakeholder framework] ignore at our peril.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799