[ccwg-internet-governance] Fwd: Report: EU to push to reduce US role in Internet governance | PCWorld

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:42:28 UTC 2014

Yessir. Nothing much new there though.

Madame Reding has been pushing this for at least 6 years. Trouble is their
seemingly favoured model will disposses a lot of us, especially those of us
at the edge of empire not included in her scheme of 'those who matter';
what I called a G20 rump + a few favoured - for one or other realpolitik
reasons - BRICs.

Some of us shall insist, for more than enough good reasons, not to be
'overlooked'.

While you're at it, link to the letter from Assistant Secretary Strickland
- NTIA head honcho - to ICANN Board Chair urging more action on GAC advice
and reflect. See it here:
http://images.politico.com/global/2014/02/10/crocker_ltr_020414.html.

In DC it matters from whence your notice comes.  So, maybe it is all
coincidental.......maybe....

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799