[ccwg-internet-governance] Public session for CCWG / Singapore meeting

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 01:31:40 UTC 2014

I can't see the justification for having a session in the a.m. led by ??? on IG, that would be different from the discussion during a CCWG led and planned session.
The chair of the IPC - Kristina Rosette, and Tony Holmes, chair of ISPCP, are on this list. I am the CSG officer for the BC, and have kept the BC excomm informed of this request.
Keith Drazek, Chair of Registries and Michale, chair of Registrars are on the list.
What about NCUC - Isn't Bill on the list, along with three other reps?
Whom are we missing to check with?
The Council policy Chair, Jonathan Robinson is not on the list, but each of the GNSO constituencies appointed four reps each to this WG.  I guess I had assumed that the GNSO was covered by those of us on the WG, and assuming we are keeping in touch with our 'homes'.
I am a bit at a loss on why this is so complicated.