[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg IG Sigapore session: date chosen

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:49:50 UTC 2014

Dear All

Please be advised that I am the NPOC representative on this working group
and will act in the steering committee.

Since I will not be attending the ICANN Singapore meeting Rudi Vansnick
(NPOC's Policy Committee Chair and also a member of this working group)
shall be in a position to obtain immediate feedback and act should the need
arise.

Kind regards

Cintra Sooknanan