[ccwg-internet-governance] list of volunteers draft of CCWG

Rafik rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:55:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks Petya  for this list and notes.
we also have the group for ICANN definition including Marylin, Kristina, Michele ,Aparna and Evan.

> Dear
>
> Please find below the list of volunteers for each definition within the contribution draft of the CCWG:
>
> Definition: Multistakeholder  and Multistakeholder in ICANN.
>
> Volunteers:  Leon Sanchez, Sarah Falvey, Aparna Sridhar, Joana and Philip.

+ Filiz

> Definition: Multi-Lateral model.
>
> Volunteers:  Leon Sanchez
>

> Country Internet Registries  (CIR)

correction : critical Internet resources
> Volunteers: Filiz Yilmaz, Michele Neylon.
>

> Bottom up vs- Top down Internet governance
>
> Volunteers: Marilyn Cade, Evan Leibovitch, Cintra Sooknanan.
>

> DNSSEC and trust in the DNS and Trusted Community Representatives for DNSSEC Key Signing.
>
> Volunteers: Michele Neylon, Ken Stubbs

+ James bladel , David Maher

> The Internet Ecosystem.

evolution of Internet ecosystem and ICANN role
>  Fatima Cambronero, Marilia Maciel, Hago Dafalla

+ Marylin , Michele

Please check if your name is missed
Those groups are open for everybody to join and we still need more people to contribute and lead those efforts.
The contributions should be discussed in the list so other WG members can comment and give feedback, that will be also reflected in the wiki space .

Best,

Rafik