[ccwg-internet-governance] list of volunteers draft of CCWG

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:02:04 UTC 2014

Dear Petya,

Thank you very much. That's useful.

Rafik, could you summarize the approach we decided to adopt regarding the
topic "Internet ecosystem" after Marilyn's suggestion? I would like to
confirm if I undertood correctly what is expected.

Thanks
Marilia

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Petya Minkova <Petya.minkova at icann.org>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Please find below the list of volunteers for each definition within the
> contribution draft of the CCWG:
>
> *Definition: Multistakeholder  and Multistakeholder in ICANN. *
>
> Volunteers:  Leon Sanchez, Sarah Falvey, Aparna Sridhar, Joana and Philip.
>

> *Definition: Multi-Lateral model.*
>
> Volunteers:  Leon Sanchez
>

> *Country Internet Registries  (CIR)*
>
> Volunteers: Filiz Yilmaz, Michele Neylon.
>

> *Bottom up vs- Top down Internet governance*
>
> Volunteers: Marilyn Cade, Evan Leibovitch, Cintra Sooknanan.
>

> *DNSSEC and trust in the DNS and Trusted Community Representatives for
> DNSSEC Key Signing.*
>
> Volunteers: Michele Neylon, Ken Stubbs
>

> *The Internet Ecosystem.*
>
> *IETF Principles :*
>
> *Root Servers Principles :*
>
> *Infrastructure Principles: *Fatima Cambronero, Marilia Maciel, Hago
> Dafalla.
>
> *Content principles :*
>
> *Best regards, *
>
> *Petya Minkova*
>
> Administrative Assistant
>
> ICANN
>
> Rond Point Schuman 6,
>
> 1st floor
>
> B-1040 Brussels
>
> Belgium
>

> Mobile: +32 4 79 47 28 63
>
> Skype: petya.minkova.icann
>
> Email: petya.minkova at icann.org

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

Researcher and Coordinator
Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate
www.diplomacy.edu