[ccwg-internet-governance] list of volunteers draft of CCWG

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:41:11 UTC 2014

Hi Rafik,

Thank you very much for the explanation. It is more clear now. Just one
last question: should people address the evolution of the ecosystem in all
layers (as suggested by our former topics) in addition to the role of
ICANN? Or should we be focusing on the role of ICANN in this changing
multi-layered environment?

Marília