[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg IG Sigapore session: date chosen

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 23:26:27 UTC 2014

As one of the BC four reps, I will advise the BC that this is the time slot confirmed for the F-F, and the BC reps: Phil Corwin, Marilyn Cade, David Fares, and Aparna Shridhar /will work out how to ensure that the BC liaisons are fully participating in this/and address the other ICANN meetings at the same time.

I say that only because we are using a prime time on Wednesday.  I had proposed 7 a.m. as a way to avoid that conflict. However, I respect that others prefer a more integrated time.

Marilyn Cade4

Sent from my iPad