[ccwg-internet-governance] list of volunteers draft of CCWG

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 00:48:54 UTC 2014

I think we should also look to the transcript. I think we made a bit of a modification/expansion on some of these/particularly the last one. :-)Second comment: welcoming all volunteers to join with those of us on the initial call.We need to now start out small group discussions quickly.

Any other volutneers on bottom up/top down: otherwise, we can start off via email /but would welcome other participants. This topic is tightly linked with multi stakeholder so we may want to liaison/with that group.