[ccwg-internet-governance] Public session for CCWG / Singapore meeting

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Feb 16 22:39:21 UTC 2014

Dear David,

following my email which you'll find below, there have only been answers
of *support* to have the CCWG Session on Internet Governance have its
session take place in lieu of the SO/AC High Interest Topic Session in
Singapore. There is also Broad consensus from SO/AC Chairs.

I also note that a motion has been made on the call of the CCWG on 13
Feb 2014 and this was supported on the call. Motion called by Marilyn
Cade & Seconded by Ken Stubbs. Full consensus and No objections on the call.

With full support from SO, AC and SG Chairs recorded both on the SO/AC
Chairs and also the SO/AC Discussion list, I would like to formally ask
you on behalf of the CCWG to confirm that this session will indeed be
taking place as proposed.

Kind regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
GGWG on IG Facilitator