[ccwg-internet-governance] Public session for CCWG / Singapore meeting

David Olive david.olive at icann.org
Mon Feb 17 16:45:44 UTC 2014

Thank you, Olivier, for your note.

I can confirm that we have received no objections to this proposal.  So
there is an SO/AC/SG consensus to have the CCWG Session on Internet
Governance have its session take place in lieu of the SO/AC High Interest
Topic Session in Singapore.

I would note that I may not be in a position to immediately "confirm" that
the session will "indeed take place as proposed" or precisely when it is
scheduled on Monday in Singapore.

I can say that ICANN staff will move to get the session on the main schedule
and will confirm timing as soon as we can.

In the meantime,  Ergys and Alex  will be the ICANN staff  in  support of
the CCWG session so that preparations can begin.   In addition, Brad White
would be available to serve as moderator for this session.

Regards    David
--
David A. Olive
Vice President, Policy Development Support

Hakki Yeten Cad. Selenium Plaza No:10/C K:5
34349 Fulya, Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey

Tel: +90.212.381.8727 - Fax: +90.212.381.8731 - Mobile: +1. 202.341.3611