[ccwg-internet-governance] Public session for CCWG / Singapore meeting

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:00:38 UTC 2014

Thanks for your email, David.
The CCWG has identified coordinators to plan the session.  I think we will discuss how we want to handle moderating and facilitating, when we finish our consultation among the designated reps on how we want to design the session.
We may want to use community moderators, and I'd like to keep that option open for my colleagues and I, as collaborators on planning the event.  We are designated by our SG/Constituencies/ACs/SOs, and we need to both consult more broadly.
Thanks for your generous offer, and I am sure we will want to consider it warmly.
Marilyn