[ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg-internet-governance

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Feb 20 19:52:10 UTC 2014


There is a chance for those who did not yet deliver their comments on the 
ATRT 2 report - which is due by tomorrow - to do so and include a comment 
about accountability and transparency in this specific case.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- 
From: Phil Corwin
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:38 PM
To: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg-internet-governance Digest,Vol 
3, Issue 61

Agreeing with all the disquiet, and adding this:

Evan, actually this is worse than staff creating new panels. This is the 
Board creating new "Advisory Groups of Board members are being set up to 
provide guidance to the full Board in support of ICANN's globalization work 
led by the President and CEO". So this is the Board setting up groups of 
Board members to advise itself on how to support the CEO.

But then there is this: "the President and CEO shall have the authority to 
change the Advisory Groups and their composition from time to time, without 
requiring a further resolution". So the Board has delegated to the CEO the 
power to alter the focus and compositions of the very groups of Board 
members who will be advising themselves ins support of the CEO. All very 
circular and subservient -- I can think of no precedent where a Board has 
given management the power to direct Board activities.

But there is no need to worry, as this is only "an Organizational 
Administrative Function for which public comment is not required".



Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050
Washington, DC 20004
202-559-8597/Direct
202-559-8750/Fax
202-255-6172/cell

Twitter: @VlawDC

"Luck is the residue of design" -- Branch Rickey


-----Original Message-----
From: ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org 
[mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of 
ccwg-internet-governance-request at icann.org
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 12:28 PM
To: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
Subject: ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 3, Issue 61

Send ccwg-internet-governance mailing list submissions to
ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
ccwg-internet-governance-request at icann.org

You can reach the person managing the list at
ccwg-internet-governance-owner at icann.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than 
"Re: Contents of ccwg-internet-governance digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Re: ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 3, Issue 52
      (Evan Leibovitch)
   2. Re: ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 3, Issue 52
      (Shatan, Gregory S.)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 12:24:48 -0500
From: Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org>
To: Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele at blacknight.com>
Cc: "ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org"
<ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg-internet-governance
Digest, Vol 3, Issue 52
Message-ID:
<CAMguqh30qWy4tbp8Leg46atn82=xciJAKe0a9W+MTz8gYm2Cbw at mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Absolutely agreed, Especially irksome given the pushback staff has given to 
the ATRT2, asking for new advice while leaving perfectly good advice on the 
floor. Sometimes it seems like staff will just keep creating new panels 
until one of them finally produces convenient advice.

- Evan


On 20 February 2014 10:19, Michele Neylon - Blacknight < 
michele at blacknight.com> wrote:

> I'd be happy if they stopped creating panels and actually addressed
> the issues they're already facing This panel creation fad seems like
> window dressing
>
> ------------------------
> Mr. Michele Neylon
> Blacknight
> http://Blacknight.tel
>
> Via iPhone so excuse typos and brevity
>
> > On 20 Feb 2014, at 08:55, "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette at cov.com> wrote:
> >
> > Agreed.
> >
> > My personal favorite is the President's Globalization Advisory Group
> > on
> Legal Structure, which appears to be charged with first establishing a
> complementary parallel international structure to enhance ICANN's
> global legitimacy and then considering whether to establish such a 
> structure:
>  "Establish complimentary parallel international structure to enhance
> ICANN's global legitimacy. Consider complementary parallel
> international structure within scope of ICANN's mandate.
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org [mailto:
> ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Marilyn Cade
> > Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:48 AM
> > To: Ken Stubbs
> > Cc: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> > Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg-internet-governance
> > Digest,
> Vol 3, Issue 52
> >
> > Can I ask that we add a discussion of the latest Resolution from the
> Board that seems to just be one more empowering of Fadi to keep doing,
> or do more, on IG issues. I took note of the last para, and then the
> closing sentence.
> >
> > It seems hiighly relevant for our planning our CCSG organized
> > session on
> Monday.
> >
> > I will say I was a little taken aback by the sort of inference that
> > the
> magical mystical panels reports will have actually limited public
> comment, if I read this correctly.
> >
> > I also noted that ICANN is doing consultation at IETF, before it has
> consultation with its own
> > community, it appears.  I guess ICANN must be a sponsor of IETF, 
> > perhaps?
> >
> >
> > In any case, I think the resolution deserves addition tomorrow's agenda.
> >
> > M
> > Sent from my iPad
> >
> >> On Feb 20, 2014, at 3:18 PM, "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs at afilias.info> wrote:
> >>
> >> I cannot make the call due to last minute schedule change.
> >>
> >> Sorry
> >> Ken  Stubbs
> >> Based on original call time information provided early yesterday
> morning I booked another call at 20:00 UTC
> >>
> >>> On 2/19/2014 11:34 AM, Phil Corwin wrote:
> >>> I am confused. Less than three hours before this e-mail you sent
> >>> one
> stating that the 2/21 call was at 8:00 UTC, but now we are told it is
> 20:00 UTC.
> >>>
> >>> Can you please confirm which it is? Thank you.
> >>>
> >>> Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal Virtualaw LLC
> >>> 1155 F Street, NW
> >>> Suite 1050
> >>> Washington, DC 20004
> >>> 202-559-8597/Direct
> >>> 202-559-8750/Fax
> >>> 202-255-6172/cell
> >>>
> >>> Twitter: @VlawDC
> >>> "Luck is the residue of design" -- Branch Rickey
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> -----Original Message-----
> >>> From: ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org [mailto:
> ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of
> ccwg-internet-governance-request at icann.org
> >>> Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:00 AM
> >>> To: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> >>> Subject: ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 3, Issue 52
> >>>
> >>> Send ccwg-internet-governance mailing list submissions to
> >>>   ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> >>>
> >>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> >>>   https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> >>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> >>>   ccwg-internet-governance-request at icann.org
> >>>
> >>> You can reach the person managing the list at
> >>>   ccwg-internet-governance-owner at icann.org
> >>>
> >>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
> >>> specific
> than "Re: Contents of ccwg-internet-governance digest..."
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Today's Topics:
> >>>
> >>>   1. Update Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Friday February
> >>>      21st at 20:00 UTC (Petya Minkova)
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> ----
> >>>
> >>> Message: 1
> >>> Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 01:29:41 -0800
> >>> From: Petya Minkova <Petya.minkova at icann.org>
> >>> To: "ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org"
> >>>   <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
> >>> Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] Update Next ccwg IG call is
> >>>   scheduled for Friday February 21st at 20:00 UTC
> >>> Message-ID: <CF2A32F2.9FA2%petya.minkova at icann.org>
> >>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
> >>>
> >>> Participants,
> >>>
> >>> Please note that the next ccwg IG call will start at 20:00 p.m
> >>> Friday
> 21st!
> >>>
> >>> In addition, I have introduced all the names given as volunteers
> >>> in
> the draft paper of a processes related to ICANN on the wiki page.
> Please check whether I have missed someone and email me.
> >>>
> https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/Cross-community+WG+Contribut
> ion+Draft
> >>>
> >>> Thank you all,
> >>>
> >>> Best regards,
> >>>
> >>> Petya Minkova
> >>> Administrative Assistant
> >>> ICANN
> >>> Rond Point Schuman 6,
> >>> 1st floor
> >>> B-1040 Brussels
> >>> Belgium
> >>>
> >>> Mobile: +32 4 79 47 28 63
> >>> Skype: petya.minkova.icann
> >>> Email: petya.minkova at icann.org
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> From: Petya MINKOVA <petya.minkova at icann.org<mailto:
> petya.minkova at icann.org>>
> >>> Date: Wednesday 19 February 2014 09:51
> >>> To: "ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:
> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>"
> <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> <mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>>
> >>> Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] Next ccwg IG call is scheduled
> >>> for
> Friday February 21st at 20:00 UTC
> >>>
> >>> Dear all,
> >>>
> >>> The next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Friday February 21st at
> >>> 20:00
> UTC.
> >>> For more time zone information please go to:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
> >>>
> >>> Adigo Participants?: 21612
> >>> For Adigo numbers. Go to http://www.adigo.com/icann/
> >>>
> >>> Adobe Meeting Room: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/ccwg/
> >>>
> >>> Wiki:
> https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/CCWG+IG+Weekly+Teleconferenc
> e+-+2014.2.21
> >>>
> >>> If you need to dial out, please let me know by Thursday 20
> >>> February
> 16:00 UTC.
> >>>
> >>> Thank you.
> >>> Best,
> >>>
> >>> Petya Minkova
> >>> Administrative Assistant
> >>> ICANN
> >>> Rond Point Schuman 6,
> >>> 1st floor
> >>> B-1040 Brussels
> >>> Belgium
> >>>
> >>> Mobile: +32 4 79 47 28 63
> >>> Skype: petya.minkova.icann
> >>> Email: petya.minkova at icann.org<mailto:petya.minkova at icann.org>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was
> >>> scrubbed...
> >>> URL: <
> http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/201
> 40219/89d1efeb/attachment-0001.html
> >
> >>> -------------- next part -------------- An embedded and
> >>> charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
> >>> Name: ATT00001.txt
> >>> URL: <
> http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/201
> 40219/89d1efeb/ATT00001-0001.txt
> >
> >>>
> >>> ------------------------------
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> >>> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> >>> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> End of ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 3, Issue 52
> >>> *******************************************************
> >>>
> >>> -----
> >>> No virus found in this message.
> >>> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> >>> Version: 2013.0.3462 / Virus Database: 3697/7069 - Release Date:
> 02/06/14 Internal Virus Database is out of date.
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> >>> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> >>> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> >>
> >>
> >> ---
> >> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
> >> Antivirus
> protection is active.
> >> http://www.avast.com
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> >> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> >> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> > _______________________________________________
> > ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> > ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> > https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> > _______________________________________________
> > ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> > ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> > https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> _______________________________________________
> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
>



--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada

Em: evan at telly dot org
Sk: evanleibovitch
Tw: el56
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/20140220/9d33df7d/attachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:29:09 +0000
From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan at reedsmith.com>
To: "'Evan Leibovitch'" <evan at telly.org>, Michele Neylon - Blacknight
<michele at blacknight.com>
Cc: "ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org"
<ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg-internet-governance
Digest, Vol 3, Issue 52
Message-ID:
<DBD9F335EA4A684FA2640EEE94EEF2721986B11F at USPDCMAIL002P.reedsmith.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Evan ? your comment dovetails nicely with the one I just posted?.

From: ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org 
[mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Evan 
Leibovitch
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 12:25 PM
To: Michele Neylon - Blacknight
Cc: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 
3, Issue 52


Absolutely agreed, Especially irksome given the pushback staff has given to 
the ATRT2, asking for new advice while leaving perfectly good advice on the 
floor. Sometimes it seems like staff will just keep creating new panels 
until one of them finally produces convenient advice.

- Evan

On 20 February 2014 10:19, Michele Neylon - Blacknight 
<michele at blacknight.com<mailto:michele at blacknight.com>> wrote:
I'd be happy if they stopped creating panels and actually addressed the 
issues they're already facing This panel creation fad seems like window 
dressing

------------------------
Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight
http://Blacknight.tel

Via iPhone so excuse typos and brevity

> On 20 Feb 2014, at 08:55, "Rosette, Kristina" 
> <krosette at cov.com<mailto:krosette at cov.com>> wrote:
>
> Agreed.
>
> My personal favorite is the President's Globalization Advisory Group on 
> Legal Structure, which appears to be charged with first establishing a 
> complementary parallel international structure to enhance ICANN's global 
> legitimacy and then considering whether to establish such a structure: 
> "Establish complimentary parallel international structure to enhance 
> ICANN's global legitimacy. Consider complementary parallel international 
> structure within scope of ICANN's mandate.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-govern
> ance-bounces at icann.org>
> [mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-interne
> t-governance-bounces at icann.org>] On Behalf Of Marilyn Cade
> Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:48 AM
> To: Ken Stubbs
> Cc:
> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at ica
> nn.org>
> Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] ccwg-internet-governance
> Digest, Vol 3, Issue 52
>
> Can I ask that we add a discussion of the latest Resolution from the Board 
> that seems to just be one more empowering of Fadi to keep doing, or do 
> more, on IG issues. I took note of the last para, and then the closing 
> sentence.
>
> It seems hiighly relevant for our planning our CCSG organized session on 
> Monday.
>
> I will say I was a little taken aback by the sort of inference that the 
> magical mystical panels reports will have actually limited public comment, 
> if I read this correctly.
>
> I also noted that ICANN is doing consultation at IETF, before it has
> consultation with its own community, it appears.  I guess ICANN must be a 
> sponsor of IETF, perhaps?
>
>
> In any case, I think the resolution deserves addition tomorrow's agenda.
>
> M
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Feb 20, 2014, at 3:18 PM, "Ken Stubbs" 
>> <kstubbs at afilias.info<mailto:kstubbs at afilias.info>> wrote:
>>
>> I cannot make the call due to last minute schedule change.
>>
>> Sorry
>> Ken  Stubbs
>> Based on original call time information provided early yesterday
>> morning I booked another call at 20:00 UTC
>>
>>> On 2/19/2014 11:34 AM, Phil Corwin wrote:
>>> I am confused. Less than three hours before this e-mail you sent one 
>>> stating that the 2/21 call was at 8:00 UTC, but now we are told it is 
>>> 20:00 UTC.
>>>
>>> Can you please confirm which it is? Thank you.
>>>
>>> Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal Virtualaw LLC
>>> 1155 F Street, NW
>>> Suite 1050
>>> Washington, DC 20004
>>> 202-559-8597/Direct
>>> 202-559-8750/Fax
>>> 202-255-6172/cell
>>>
>>> Twitter: @VlawDC
>>> "Luck is the residue of design" -- Branch Rickey
>>>
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From:
>>> ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-gove
>>> rnance-bounces at icann.org>
>>> [mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-inter
>>> net-governance-bounces at icann.org>] On Behalf Of
>>> ccwg-internet-governance-request at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-gove
>>> rnance-request at icann.org>
>>> Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:00 AM
>>> To:
>>> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at i
>>> cann.org>
>>> Subject: ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 3, Issue 52
>>>
>>> Send ccwg-internet-governance mailing list submissions to
>>>
>>> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at i
>>> cann.org>
>>>
>>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>>   https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
>>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>>
>>> ccwg-internet-governance-request at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-gove
>>> rnance-request at icann.org>
>>>
>>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>>
>>> ccwg-internet-governance-owner at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-govern
>>> ance-owner at icann.org>
>>>
>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than 
>>> "Re: Contents of ccwg-internet-governance digest..."
>>>
>>>
>>> Today's Topics:
>>>
>>>   1. Update Next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Friday February
>>>      21st at 20:00 UTC (Petya Minkova)
>>>
>>>
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> --
>>>
>>> Message: 1
>>> Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 01:29:41 -0800
>>> From: Petya Minkova
>>> <Petya.minkova at icann.org<mailto:Petya.minkova at icann.org>>
>>> To: 
>>> "ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>"
>>>
>>> <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance@
>>> icann.org>>
>>> Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] Update Next ccwg IG call is
>>>   scheduled for Friday February 21st at 20:00 UTC
>>> Message-ID:
>>> <CF2A32F2.9FA2%petya.minkova at icann.org<mailto:CF2A32F2.9FA2%25petya.
>>> minkova at icann.org>>
>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
>>>
>>> Participants,
>>>
>>> Please note that the next ccwg IG call will start at 20:00 p.m Friday 
>>> 21st!
>>>
>>> In addition, I have introduced all the names given as volunteers in the 
>>> draft paper of a processes related to ICANN on the wiki page. Please 
>>> check whether I have missed someone and email me.
>>> https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/Cross-community+WG+Contrib
>>> ution+Draft
>>>
>>> Thank you all,
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Petya Minkova
>>> Administrative Assistant
>>> ICANN
>>> Rond Point Schuman 6,
>>> 1st floor
>>> B-1040 Brussels
>>> Belgium
>>>
>>> Mobile: +32 4 79 47 28 63<tel:%2B32%204%2079%2047%2028%2063>
>>> Skype: petya.minkova.icann
>>> Email: petya.minkova at icann.org<mailto:petya.minkova at icann.org>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> From: Petya MINKOVA
>>> <petya.minkova at icann.org<mailto:petya.minkova at icann.org><mailto:pety
>>> a.minkova at icann.org<mailto:petya.minkova at icann.org>>>
>>> Date: Wednesday 19 February 2014 09:51
>>> To:
>>> "ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance@
>>> icann.org><mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-int
>>> ernet-governance at icann.org>>"
>>> <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance@
>>> icann.org><mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-int
>>> ernet-governance at icann.org>>>
>>> Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] Next ccwg IG call is scheduled
>>> for Friday February 21st at 20:00 UTC
>>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> The next ccwg IG call is scheduled for Friday February 21st at 20:00 
>>> UTC.
>>> For more time zone information please go
>>> to:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
>>>
>>> Adigo Participants?: 21612
>>> For Adigo numbers. Go to http://www.adigo.com/icann/
>>>
>>> Adobe Meeting Room: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/ccwg/
>>>
>>> Wiki:
>>> https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/CCWG+IG+Weekly+Teleconfere
>>> nce+-+2014.2.21
>>>
>>> If you need to dial out, please let me know by Thursday 20 February 
>>> 16:00 UTC.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Petya Minkova
>>> Administrative Assistant
>>> ICANN
>>> Rond Point Schuman 6,
>>> 1st floor
>>> B-1040 Brussels
>>> Belgium
>>>
>>> Mobile: +32 4 79 47 28 63<tel:%2B32%204%2079%2047%2028%2063>
>>> Skype: petya.minkova.icann
>>> Email:
>>> petya.minkova at icann.org<mailto:petya.minkova at icann.org><mailto:petya
>>> .minkova at icann.org<mailto:petya.minkova at icann.org>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was
>>> scrubbed...
>>> URL:
>>> <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/
>>> 20140219/89d1efeb/attachment-0001.html>
>>> -------------- next part -------------- An embedded and
>>> charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
>>> Name: ATT00001.txt
>>> URL:
>>> <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/
>>> 20140219/89d1efeb/ATT00001-0001.txt>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
>>> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at i
>>> cann.org>
>>> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
>>>
>>>
>>> End of ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 3, Issue 52
>>> *******************************************************
>>>
>>> -----
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com>
>>> Version: 2013.0.3462 / Virus Database: 3697/7069 - Release Date: 
>>> 02/06/14 Internal Virus Database is out of date.
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
>>> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at i
>>> cann.org>
>>> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
>>
>>
>> ---
>> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus 
>> protection is active.
>> http://www.avast.com
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
>> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at ic
>> ann.org>
>> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> _______________________________________________
> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at ica
> nn.org> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
> _______________________________________________
> ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
> ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at ica
> nn.org> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance
_______________________________________________
ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance



--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada
Em: evan at telly dot org
Sk: evanleibovitch
Tw: el56



* * *

This E-mail, along with any attachments, is considered confidential and may 
well be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on 
notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then 
delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for 
any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for 
your cooperation.

* * *

To ensure compliance with Treasury Department regulations, we inform you 
that, unless otherwise indicated in writing, any U.S. Federal tax advice 
contained in this communication  (including any attachments) is not intended 
or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding 
penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state and local 
provisions or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any 
tax-related matters addressed herein.

Disclaimer Version RS.US.20.10.00
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/attachments/20140220/ddd8a99e/attachment.html>

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance


End of ccwg-internet-governance Digest, Vol 3, Issue 61
*******************************************************

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3462 / Virus Database: 3705/7109 - Release Date: 02/20/14
_______________________________________________
ccwg-internet-governance mailing list
ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ccwg-internet-governance 



More information about the ccwg-internet-governance mailing list