[ccwg-internet-governance] Form of contribution to NetMundial

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Feb 24 00:46:24 UTC 2014

Dear WG participants,

please be so kind to find attached, the first draft of the contribution
to NetMundial, as discussed on Friday's call.
I have added a few paragraphs which we have already received.
I have not yet added Filiz et al.'s draft for Critical Internet Resources.

As discussed on the call, it looks like our contribution will need to be
into two parts, filing each part with the correct NetMundial Thread:

- Part 1: Internet Principles
I suggest this includes:
- our definitions
- our arguments (technical, internet governance, ICANN)

- Part 2: Future evolution of the Internet Governance ecosystem
I suggest this includes:
- our principles for the definition of ICANN's evolving future roadmap

The draft attached is a working document. I realise many of you aren't
used to working on a WIKI. I also realise that working almost entirely
by email is likely to be quite inefficient.
Should we create a Google Doc for this, so we can all add, annotate,
comment?

Please keep those contributions coming in.